Your Safety Is Our Priority
All technicians are trained and are certified through the Australian Government Department of Health for Infection Control - Covid-19 Infection Control Training.
In addition, our technicians:
• Thoroughly wash their hands before and after attending your property
• Apply hand sanitiser before, during and after each job
• Wear appropriate masks and latex gloves that are changed before every job to ensure all touch points within your property are not contaminated
• Respect the 1.5metre social distancing guidelines during our services
• Are provided with footwear protection to be used as required
• Will not enter a premises where an occupant is unwell
Ongoing Staff COVID-19 Testing
To exceed government regulations, our technicians undergo weekly Covid-19 testing as a precaution.
Reducing Pests as Carriers of Disease
It is well known that pests such as rodents and cockroaches are carriers of infection and disease. A pest-free environment will significantly reduce any threat of germs and bacteria carried by insects and rodents in your home or workplace. It is important for us to continue to work during the lockdown so we have made the necessary changes to do so safely.
Although we may have adapted the way we operate at Superior Pest Management during the lockdown our office is still open between 8.30am and 4.30pm weekdays with our answering service taking your calls after hours. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.