Bird management is a specialized, technical trade within the pest management industry requiring in-depth knowledge of bird behavior, mechanical concepts and access equipment. As the leader in bird management in the region, we evaluate problem bird sites and offer solutions to you. A risk management assessment and OH&S statement are available on request.
BIRD CONTROL OPTIONS
The types of bird control we install include, but not limited to the following:
- Bird spiking
- Bird trapping
- Bird baiting
- Feral bird shooting
- Bird netting
- Gutter guard to stop birds nesting in gutters
- Stainless mesh installed to solar panels to stop birds nesting under solar panels
- Visual auditory and olfactory sense deterrents
- Laser deterrents
- Cutting edge ozone deterrent technology. (Scroll down for more info)
DAMAGE CAUSED BY BIRDS
- Pest birds cause untold millions of dollars in damage to buildings and infrastructure including;
- Major health risks to all personnel on site
- Damage to the structure and inventory
- Reduced life of paintwork
- Cost of clean up to building owners
- Slip and fall hazard with fresh droppings on surfaces
- Noise, mess and smell
- Physical damage to soft furnishings, facades, air conditioners and ledges
- Potential work stoppages
- Negative company image, damage to goodwill
- Unsightly pest birds on a new site, creating problems before building hand over
NEW NATURAL OZONE TECHNOLOGY
- Ozone as a bird deterrent system is the latest development in large scale facility bird mitigation strategies.
- Ozone (O3) is generated and pumped into a series of pipes installed at a circular pattern or “ring system” in the roof.
- Ozone quickly oxidises back to oxygen and therefore has to be continually supplied via the generator.
- Birds do not prefer to breath in Ozone and quickly leave the facility without harming the bird.
20+ YEARS LOCAL EXPERIENCE
Our team have designed and implemented a range of commercial, military, aviation and domestic bird control solutions from small to large scale installations throughout the greater Newcastle/Hunter area since 1996 to achieve maximum safety and WHS compliance.
All of our staff have all required qualifications including working at heights, high risk licences and EWP licences. A risk management assessment and OH&S statement are available on request.