Greenzone 3 in 1 Termite & Insect Barrier
GREENZONE® is an insect and termite barrier technology which integrates a compressible foam substrate with bifenthrin; creating significant savings in labour and materials to install a combined termite repellent and compressible foam layer. Save time, money, resources & hassle on site.
3 Products Rolled Into 1
1. GREENZONE® IS A TERMITE BARRIER
2. GREENZONE® IS AN INSECT BARRIER
3. GREENZONE® IS AN EXPANSION JOINT FOAM
Benefits For You And Your Clients
– Quick and Simple to Install
– Self Adhesive – No Nails, Clips, Clamps Or Ties
– Cost Effective
– Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Applications
– 100% Australian owned and tested product
– APVMA Approved Product
– Patented Technology
– 50 Year, Two-Million-Dollar Warranty
1) Penetration (Pipe) Wrap Application
GREENZONE® is used as an expansion foam around pipe penetration in concrete slab construction. By using GREENZONE® in this manner, the need to install a secondary termite collar barrier is removed. As GREENZONE® provides both termite protection and addresses the expansion/contraction of concrete around penetrations in one-step.
2) Control Joint Application
GREENZONE® is used as an expansion foam in control joints required in concrete slab construction. By using GREENZONE® in this manner, the need to install a secondary termite fabric barrier is removed. As GREENZONE® provides both termite protection and addresses the expansion/contraction of concrete slabs in one-step.
3) Concrete Infill Slab Applications
GREENZONE® is used as an expansion foam in control joints required where concrete infill slabs abut a concrete or brick wall. By using GREENZONE®, the need to install a secondary termite fabric barrier is removed. GREENZONE® provides both termite protection and addresses the expansion and contraction of concrete infill slabs.
Why Our Builders Love Greenzone®
– One product – multiple purposes (Expansion joint foam which acts as a termite and insect barrier)
– Install GREENZONE® before or after the steel formwork is installed (save time and improve site scheduling)
– Beneficial for multi-unit sites where the build progress may vary
– No more chemical sprays onsite
– No need for the use of concrete nails
Why Superior Pest Management Loves Greenzone®
– No more waiting on other trades people – we can install before or after the formwork has been set up.
– 1 Product fits all – no need to carry different size products on site
– No clips, clamps, nails or ties required
– Self adhesive (to, PVC, Concrete, Brick, Metal)
– No need to remove or cut off caps on plumbing pipes
– Great for multi-unit sites – no need for second visits thanks to installation flexibility
– No need for chemical sprays on site